The CareerWorkshop is for you if you want to work actively with your career opportunities. It will strengthen you to go your own way as an architect and will support you in making qualified choices and navi-gating through your studies to the working life you want.
In the CareerWorkshop you can be given career guidance, see new job opportunities, meet architects in vari-ous types of job, be given help to start your own firm, get a professional network, clarify your competences and develop new ones.
This is done through:
- Individual career guidance. Here you can receive one-on-one guidance and sparring in confidence about your career:
- What is your working field within the architectural profession?
- How do you best apply for a job as an architect?
- How do you build up a relevant network?
- Barriers in getting and /or applying for work
- Insecurity of the challenges in the working life as an architect.
- Career during your education. Career-related courses, workshops and seminars that are planned with interconnection and progression during your education and which supplement the academic core of the edu-cation with learning and clarification relevant in order to be able to be part of a professional connection.. Subjects are for instance:
- interpersonal skills
- awareness of competences
- interdisciplinary orientation
- confidence in acting
- team roles and team culture
- professional presentation and
- constructive communication.
The activities of the CareerWorkshop are integrated in the continuous study assignments and educational elements in dialogue with your teachers. A few activities are offered concurrently with your studies.
- Ark:Idea; The student innovation centre where - parallel with your studies - you are given the opportunity to develop and test ideas with business potential and
- InSpe; the students' own association that works with innovation, entrepreneurship and networking